MRM, DRIVEN, Pre-Workout Boost, Mixed Berries, 12.3 oz (350 g)
- Increase energy, stamina and endurance*
- Sharpens mental focus and clarity*
- Promotes increases in strength and encourages lean muscle growth*
- Great for all-around training, strength or endurance training
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors
- Delicious and refreshing
- Driven™ is the first pre-workout formula developed with pure ingredients that include natural extracts, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to support the body’s complex metabolic function. Driven™ helps reduce muscle exhaustion, improves pH balance, and improves energy and focus before, during, and after workouts.* Designed for the professional athlete or highly active individual to achieve their best performance, Driven™ is safe enough for any adult to use on a daily basis and is GREAT TASTING!Driven™ contains an array of energy supporting B-Vitamins along with electrolytes (that can be depleted during extensive exercise) to support hydration.
Our Muscle blend features CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, the amino acid essential to the production of the muscle buffer carnosine and increasing athletic performance.* It is supported by L-citrulline, creatine monohydrate and red beet powder.
L-Citrulline supplementation has been shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels during training, thereby increasing vasodilation, blood flow.* This increased and sustained blood flow aids nutrient delivery to muscles and shuttles waste products from muscles and positively impacting endurance, recovery and hydration.* Creatine monohydrate is a well-known energy source for muscular contraction, and assists the body to build lean explosive muscle mass.*
The ingredients in our Hydration Blend are critical during workouts. Trehalose, betaine anhydrous, N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), and pine bark extract promote improvements in hydration and antioxidant support.* These compounds combat the loss of water and provide antioxidant support to offset the increased amount of exercise induced damaging free radicals.*
Pre-exercise ingestion of trehalose supplies a slow sustained release carbohydrate source without spiking blood sugar levels.* Betaine anhydrous is an osmolyte and has shown cell protection against dehydration stress.* N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports glutathione levels, which combats free radicals created during exercise.* The proanthocyanidins, found in pine bark extract, can support blood flow and cardiovascular health.*
Our Energy Blend supports the mental aspect of workouts and is an important element that many formulas overlook. Our blend of N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, acetyl-L-carnitine, Cordycep Sinensis, natural caffeine from tea, schizandra berry extract, and Peak ATP® sharpens mental clarity, allowing a laser-like focus on tasks, while boosting energy during grueling workouts.*
Acetyl-L-carnitine heightens focus and concentration through the support of neurotransmitter health.* N-acetyl-tyrosine is more rapidly absorbed than other forms of tyrosine and shows better results in the area of focus and mental acuity support.* Extensive scientific evidence shows that Peak ATP® has merit in the human energy cycle as a trigger, and improves athletic performance.*
Cordyceps and Schizandra berry are well-known adaptogens. Adaptogens are plants that help us adapt to high stress and counter many of the health consequences of being under stress and can provide energy and support recovery.*